IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2019
IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2019, the fifth IndieWebCamp in Düsseldorf, will be 11-12 May 2019, right before the beyond tellerrand conference in Düsseldorf.
The importance of owning your data is getting more awareness every year. But there is still a lot of work to do to help people to understand what the IndieWeb is and “owning your data” actually means at all. To achieve this, to grow it and to help people getting started, we're meeting for a BarCamp style collaboration in Düsseldorf for two days of brainstorming, working, collaborating, teaching, helping and much more.
- When: through at
- Where: sipgate, Gladbacher Str. 74 , 40219 Düsseldorf, Germany. (CONFIRMED)
- URL: https://indieweb.org/2019/Düsseldorf
- Cost: Free. (Participants must provide their own travel, lodging, food)
Food and drinks: We are looking for sponsors!
- Registration: Please register here, we need numbers for food and drinks
Optional: add yourself to our Project Goals page to indicate your interest and project goals!
|Day 1: Discussions||Day 2: Hacking|
Nearby events in the same city, country, continent:
Individual Session wiki pages
sipgate, sipgate is providing the venue during the two days for the fourth year in a row.
sipgate creates digital services in and beyond the context of telephony. With hundreds of thousands of customers in Germany and the United Kingdom, sipgate is one of the biggest VoIP telephony providers in Europe.
beyond tellerrand organise community events for web and design enthusiasts.
Become a sponsor?
We are currently looking for sponsors for this event.
- Organizers: Marc Thiele, Tantek Çelik
- Want to help out?
- Contact an organizer or sign-up to Volunteer!
- Check the #To-do list below to see if there's something you can help out with.
- Setup wiki pages (Introductions, Demos, complete schedule etc.)
Questions for Organizers
Add your questions below
Put suggestions for IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2019 here.