IndieWebCamp Nuremberg 2016
The first IndieWebCamp in Nuremberg, but just one of many IndieWebCamps!
The importance of owning your data is getting more awareness. To grow it and help people gettings started, we're meeting for a bar-camp like collaboration in Nuremberg for two days of brainstorming, working, teaching, helping.
Join us during the Nuremberg Web Week 2016 and learn how to use open web technologies to empower and – maybe more importantly – encourage users to own their own content and identities.
Watch video of the demos!
- When: through at
- Where: tollwerk, Klingenhofstraße 5, 90411 Nuremberg / Nürnberg, Germany.
- URL: https://indiewebcamp.com/2016/Nuremberg
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Please register, we need numbers for food and drinks
- Guest List - click and add yourself (and optionally an apprentice)
- OR if that's not an option for you (eg. if you don't have your own domain yet) ping Joschi Kuphal via email or Twitter and he'll be happy to add you to the guest list on your behalf.
Other URL(s) (for convenience only - to attend you must register, as we need the final numbers for planning food and drinks)
- Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2016/indiewebcamp-nuremberg/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1677869812426579/
- Indie Event: https://aaronparecki.com/2016/04/16/1/indiewebcamp
|Day 1: Discussions||Day 2: Hacking|
Individual Session wiki pages
openSUSE, formerly SUSE Linux and SuSE Linux Professional, is a Linux-based project and distribution widely used throughout the world, particularly in Germany. The focus of its development is creating usable open-source tools for software developers and system administrators, while providing a user-friendly desktop, and feature-rich server environment.
NLNet FoundationNLNet Foundation supports organizations and people that contribute to an open information society, and protects users and developers against software patents.
Become a sponsor?
We are currently looking for sponsors for this event.
The venue will be provided by tollwerk.
- Organizers: Joschi Kuphal Aaron Parecki Tantek Çelik Jeremy Keith
- Want to help out?
- Setup wiki pages (Introductions, Demos, complete schedule etc.)
Questions for Organizers
Add your questions below
Put suggestions for IndieWebCamp Nuremberg 2016 here.
- Facebook photo set
- Flickr photo set