IndieWebCamp Nuremberg 2017
The second IndieWebCamp in Nuremberg, but just one of many IndieWebCamps!
The importance of owning your data is getting more awareness. To grow it and help people gettings started, we're meeting for a bar-camp like collaboration in Nuremberg for two days of brainstorming, working, teaching, helping.
Join us during the Nuremberg Web Week 2017 and learn how to use open web technologies to empower and – maybe more importantly – encourage users to own their own content and identities.
- When: through at
- Where: tollwerk, Klingenhofstraße 5, 90411 Nuremberg / Nürnberg, Germany.
- URL: https://indiewebcamp.com/2017/Nuremberg
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Please register, we need numbers for food and drinks
- Guest List - click and add yourself (and optionally an apprentice)
- OR if that's not an option for you (eg. if you don't have your own domain yet) ping Joschi Kuphal via email or Twitter and he'll be happy to add you to the guest list on your behalf.
Other URL(s) (for convenience only - to attend you must register, as we need the final numbers for planning food and drinks)
- Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2017/indiewebcamp/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/658845207602852/
|Day 1: Discussions||Day 2: Hacking|
Individual Session wiki pages
Become a sponsor?
We are currently looking for sponsors for this event.
The venue will be provided by tollwerk.
- Organizers: Joschi Kuphal
- Want to help out?
- Setup wiki pages (Introductions, Demos, complete schedule etc.)
Questions for Organizers
Add your questions below
Put suggestions for IndieWebCamp Nuremberg 2017 here.