IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2017
The third IndieWebCamp in Düsseldorf, but just one of many IndieWebCamps!
The importance of owning your data is getting more awareness every year. But there is still a lot of work to do to help people to understand what the IndieWeb is and “owning your data” actually means at all. To achieve this, to grow it and to help people getting started, we're meeting for a bar-camp like collaboration in Düsseldorf for two days of brainstorming, working, collaborating, teaching, helping and much more.
Join us during beyond tellerrand in Düsseldorf and learn how to use open web technologies to empower and – maybe most importantly – encourage everybody to own their own content and identities.
Food and drinks during the whole IndieWebCamp available and sponsored by sipgate.
- When: through at
- Where: sipgate, Gladbacher Str. 74 , 40219 Düsseldorf, Germany.
- URL: https://indieweb.org/2017/Düsseldorf
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Please register, as we need numbers for food and drinks
- Guest List - click and add yourself (and optionally an apprentice)
- if all above is no option for you (eg. if you don't have your own domain yet) or too complicated, please contact Marc Thiele via email or Twitter and he is happy to help you or add you to the guest list on your behalf.
Other URL(s) (for convenience only - to attend you must register, as we need the final numbers for planning food and drinks)
- Lanyrd: http://lanyrd.com/2017/indiewebcampdus/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/159295124555694/
|Day 1: Discussions||Day 2: Hacking|
We will be livestreaming the introductions and demo sessions! When there is a live stream available, it will be listed at https://www.youtube.com/indiewebcamp
Individual Session wiki pages
Venue and catering sponsor
sipgate, sipgate is providing the venue as well as food and drinks during the two days for the third year in a row.
sipgate creates digital services in and beyond the context of telephony. With hundreds of thousands of customers in Germany and the United Kingdom, sipgate is one of the biggest VoIP telephony providers in Europe.
beyond tellerrand is covering all travel and hotel cost for the organisers of the IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf again.
beyond tellerrand organise community events for web and design enthusiasts.
Want to become a sponsor?
We are currently looking for sponsors for this event and future events.’’’
- Organizers: Marc Thiele, Joschi Kuphal
- Want to help organize? Get in touch with us on IRC!
- Want to help out?
Setup wiki pages (Introductions, Demos, complete schedule etc.)
Questions for Organizers
Add your questions below
Put suggestions for Indie Web Camp Düsseldorf 2017 here.