IndieWebCamp Berlin 2017 is the third IndieWebCamp in Berlin and one of several IndieWebCamp events in 2017!
The importance of owning your data is gaining awareness. To grow it and help people get started, we're meeting for Barcamp-like collaboration in Berlin for two days of brainstorming, working, teaching, helping.
Join us during beyond tellerrand in Berlin and learn how to use open web technologies to empower and – maybe most importantly – encourage everybody to own their own content and identities.
- When: through at
- Where: Contentful GmbH, Ritterstraße 12-14, 10969 Berlin, Germany.
- URL: https://indiewebcamp.com/2017/Berlin
- Cost: Free
- Registration: Please register, we need numbers
- Optional: Guest List - click and add yourself to the guest list
- OR if that's not an option for you (eg. if you don't have your own domain yet) ping Joschi Kuphal via email or Twitter and he'll be happy to add you to the guest list on your behalf.
Other URL(s) (for convenience only - to attend you must register, as we need the final numbers)
The Camp (Saturday & Sunday)
|Day 1: Discussions||Day 2: Hacking|
Individual Session wiki pages
contentful is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API — be it smartcars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform.
Become a sponsor?
We are currently looking for sponsors for this event.
Blog posts about IndieWebCamp Berlin 2017, before and/or after!
- 2017-11-11 Neil Mather: IndieWebCamp Berlin 2017: Day 1
- 2017-11-14 Neil Mather: IndieWebCamp Berlin: Day 2
- Organizers: Joschi Kuphal, Marc Thiele
- Want to help out?
- Setup wiki pages (Introductions, Demos, complete schedule etc.)
Questions for Organizers
Add your questions below
Put suggestions for IndieWebCamp Berlin 2017 here.
- Flickr photo set