IndieWebCamp Berlin is an all-levels BarCamp-like collaboration in Berlin for two days of keynotes, brainstorming, creating, teaching, and helping gain more control over our data and lives online!
Learn how to use open web services, software, and technologies to empower yourself and – maybe more importantly – encourage all users to own their own content and identities.
Bring your laptop and mobile devices, we’ll help you get setup to both publish where you want, and keep control of your content!
- When: through
- Where: Thoughtworks Berlin, Zimmerstraße 23, 10969 Berlin, Germany. The venue is on the ground floor and fully wheelchair accessible.
- Tickets: https://ti.to/beyondtellerrand/berlin-2022/with/plezzbbzgrs
- Wiki: https://indieweb.org/2022/Berlin
- Cost: Free
Whatever your disability we want to make sure IndieWebCamps are accessible to all. If you consider attending IndieWebCamp Berlin and have specific accessibility requirements, contact us in advance and we'll try to make sure that we are able to accommodate you.
All participants must agree to:
- Please reach out to an organizer during the event for any reason, especially if you feel unsafe or unwelcome or feel members are not living up to the standards we set out for ourselves in the above code and guidelines:
Questions about attending and participating?
- Add yourself to the Project Goals page to indicate your interest in participating and what project(s) new or existing you want to work on!
Remote participation details are TBA by the organizer(s)! But a Zoom meeting is in the invite to join.
Please express your interest in remote participation here!
|Day 1: Discussions||Day 2: Making|
Individual Session wiki pages
ThoughtWorks is a global software consultancy. Over our 25+ year history, we have helped our clients solve complex business problems where technology is the differentiator. When the only constant is change, we prepare you for the unpredictable.
INNOQ give technology a purpose. And your ideas a future! Honest consulting, innovative thinking, and a passion for software development means: They deliver successful software solutions, infrastructure and business models. Technology know-how is their super power, and, thanks to their employees, it’s getting stronger everyday. Currently, they are over 160 people working to provide their customers with strategic and technological advantages.
Become a sponsor?
We are currently looking for additional sponsors for this event.
- Want to help out?
- Contact an organizer or sign-up to Volunteer below!
- Check the #To-do list below to see if there's something you can help out with.
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
Volunteer tasks: (feel free to grab one and put it next to your name in the list above!)
- setting up the stickers / pins / name badges table (and checking it regularly)
- setting up the session grid rows and columns in a good spot (see 2019/Berlin2 for last event's)
Organizer notes and tasks
Questions for Organizers
Add your questions and requests below
- Need to confirm remote participation needs
Put suggestions for IndieWebCamp Berlin 2022 here.
No cases were reported from IndieWebCamp participants.
- 2022-09-06 : What I did at IndieWebCamp Berlin 2022