Microsub 2021 is an IndieWebCamp Pop-ups 2021 session.
Let's work through and discuss some of the open issues on the Microsub spec issue tracker and find implementers.
- facilitators: TBA
- Date: 2021-07-24
- Time: 11:00 Pacific
- event: https://events.indieweb.org/2021/07/microsub-popup-session-jjQzemcBDugp
- hashtag: #microsub
- Microsub is an early editor's draft. How do we move it to living standard?
- How to Give a Microsub server access to private posts for its user(https://github.com/indieweb/microsub/issues/1) - This is not strictly a Microsub issue, but there is a lot of interest. Assuming your Microsub endpoint is not tightly integrated with other endpoints, there needs to be some way to either pass info to it, or for the Microsub to request it.
- Feed and Item Metadata
- Channel Method to include all Sources(https://github.com/indieweb/microsub/issues/44)
- Retrieve Feeds Individually(https://github.com/indieweb/microsub/issues/21)
- Adopt Standardized Format for Errors into Spec (https://github.com/indieweb/microsub/issues/28)
- Photo and Video Sizes (https://github.com/indieweb/microsub/issues/36)
- Allow Channel Ordering (https://github.com/indieweb/microsub/issues/39)
- Add Location Property to Structure of a Single Post (https://github.com/indieweb/microsub/issues/45)
Add your +1 for interest in this topic:
- Tantek Çelik — I’d like to discuss re-orienting Microsub around people (h-cards) rather than / beyond / before feeds (h-feed, etc.)
- Manton Reece
- Marty McGuire
- Angelo Gladding
- David Shanske
- Jacky Alciné
- Maxwell Joslyn
- Aaron Parecki
- Jamie Tanna - +1 on people not feeds, I'd be especially interested in linking Micropub's q=contact for discovery of people / have some way of linking different social platforms, so we can have i.e. a "friends" group that follows site / social media from the same interface
- David Somers [omz13]
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
Add your preferences below (using -1/0/+1 voting with your name and/or potential conflicts)
David Shanske as of now is wide open thru the summer.