http://www.svenknebel.de since 2016-04-12 runs a still nameless custom python/flask app, reading HTML-formatted posts with YAML-headers from flat files.
Working as of 2017-05-20
- posts with HTML content and associated static files (primarily images)
- posts are in categories
- sending and receiving webmentions for posts and homepage
- micropub for creating and editing posts
- reply/bookmark/like relations created via micropub
- other things (e.g. bridgy publish, rsvps) require me to manually put the necessary markup in the HTML content
- I generally POSSE manually (and generally don't do it very often) and edit in the syndication links for backfeed
- Write a posting interface or micropub client. Hoped to avoid this, but posting to my site right now just isn't working using the stuff I've tried
- support editing
- content on *all* post types, both HTML and not
- non-HTML content format (plumbing exists, have to decide on a format and wire it in)
- establish post types (bookmarks, quotes, ...)
- working on own IndieAuth endpoint
- better design for text-heavy posts -> right now to squished
- RSS/Atom feed
- improved webmention handling (display comments, properly handle edits, better verification code)
- plumbing: caching, better background processing
- photo metadata markup/handling
- private webmention alternatives, non-interactive IndieAuth, easier login using IndieActions or similar
- workflow to add syndication links
- work on Kaja
- POSSE to Wiki for events
long-term Itches/random ideas
- investigate autocomplete, custom fields, ... for micropub
- CSS posts that show up as styling options
- I would like for a Client-side JS static site generator to exist, to get around the "have to install strange stuff" problem for non-programmers. Not sure if I personally would use it though...
a very basic little password/TOTP auth endpoint as a single php file or so might be a neat thing to buildI haven't contributed yet, but selfauth is a thing now
- round-trip testing tool for Webmentions&display, maybe also MP?
- send WM from randomly created post to dedicated test-post, parse comment display (or other channel for people without display) for content.
- have external verifyability somehow
- update only? or test creating of new ones?
- re-run webmention.rocks (or equivalent) tests somehow
- <Zegnat> sknebel, can I file a feature request? ;) author parsing on h-feed (about the authorship thingy)