Greg is an educator who believes that we need to teach technology as a literacy issue. He prepares teachers to read, write, and participate on the web.
- IndieWeb WordPress UX Study
- Improving WordPress Documentation
- Building remixable POSH microfmats course template
- Build remixable POSH microformats syllabus template
- Revise the RSS feed from 2016-IndieWeb
- Create Tutorials for using Known and WordPress on Reclaim Hosting
- Add a backstage post-kind to allow reflective how-to posts similar to my #YouShow blog: https://writingwhilethrowing.tumblr.com/post/110125609988/a-walkmyworld-remix-play-zeega-by-greg
- Add POSSE to GitHub
- Remove the grid from course template homepage and redo.
- Finish Open Pedagogy Book
- Figure out away for an easy to-do list on WordPress with no plugins
- Try out Ruby on Rails IndieWeb
- Try out Drupal IndieWeb
Pie in the Sky Dream
Headless IndieWeb LMS
A video walkthrough of my sketches of what I ultimatley want with all the pieces I have no idea how to build. 
This is the story and canonical domain to follow updates on my microformats2 course templates 
Thinking if a UI could then be built to populate the templates: 
What if their was an h root for courses?