- Original site content written in Org mode (GNU Emacs). That content is then exported to Markdown using
- Built using Hugo.
- Deployed using Netlify.
- The site's HTML, CSS, JS is minified using a Go commandline utility
- Uses webmention.io as Webmention endpoint.
- Supports receiving comments via Webmentions (via URL or comment using commentpara.de), or as back-feed from twitter if a post is syndicated there. The back-feed Webmentions are generated by brid.gy.
- The comments via commentpara.de also get parsed for Markdown (including the triple-backquoted syntax-highlighted code blocks).
- Pages are marked with
h-entry, and the nested
u-as needed. Please ping me on IRC if you find something incorrect or unusual about my microformats2 markup.
h-cardis added to the footer of each page.