Jason Garber is a web developer, musician, community organizer, photographer, and occasional author living in Washington, DC.
- FrancisCMS, an IndieWeb-friendly content management system built with Ruby on Rails.
- sixtwothree.org: My personal website, powered by FrancisCMS. Source available on GitHub.
- webmention.sixtwothree.org: My previous, standalone webmention endpoint, powered by Sinatra. Source available on GitHub.
- Craft Webmention Client Plugin: A PHP plugin for the Craft CMS that sends webmentions.
- Delicious Data Convertor: A simple tool written in Ruby that converts exported Delicious bookmarks from HTML to JSON.
- Contributing to the microformats Ruby gem
- Weighing options for future development of FrancisCMS