My IndieWeb Setup
- Bridgy Monitors Social Media
- OwnYourSwarm for checkins
- Quill has been setup but the blog posts are not pretty yet on the homepage so they are hard to find.
- OwnYourGram for some media pieces. But I hate Instagram and Facebook so this might be temporary.
- I am using Microput-to-Github by Pelle Wessman hosted on github here to get micropublishing into Github.
- I am using webmention.io for webmentions and pingbacks
- I am using indieauth.com for my Authorization and token endpoints
- Get my personal website up and running
Related blog posts
- None yet. I will post a complete how to when I am done
- I'm building indieweb functionality into my personal site, which is hosted over on github using their own Jekyll engine.
- I have my homepage setup for Micropublishing
- I am currently trying to get all the different inbound Micrpublishing data objects to appear correctly in the Jeyll
- My day job is at a Fortune 500 company as their chief nerd for Automation and Digital / Web Technologies.
- Move customer website to a Globally Hosted Container Based Cloud first Solution with a micro services Integration Layer
- Implement Desktop and Process Automation Tools
- Implemented Cognitive Services
- My hobbies include Role Playing where:
- I am trying to get a version of Gamma World Converted to D&D 5e
- I am trying to get a version of Tolkien's Valar converted over to DCC Patrons