Unknown problems with playback
There was an issue with playback.
After watching a video for ~15 minutes, Vimeo suddenly stopped with a vague error message.
- 2017-02-07 DMCA takedowns result in data loss
- "Sometimes it feels like @vimeo is trying to push users away. For the first time in nearly 8 years I've decided not to pay for their premium services, and now most of my videos (including my own wedding video) is hidden behind a paywall." @jessedriftwood1 December 17, 2018
- Criticism: https://twitter.com/petermckinnon/status/1188890888816222208
- "Hey @Vimeo !! Instead of holding my videos hostage like you guys do - I raise you deleting my account. Good Riddance." @petermckinnon October 28, 2019
- explaination for ^^^ https://twitter.com/Matjoez/status/1188936031866888192
- "For those not following: if you upload videos to vimeo when you're on a pro or plus account and then step down to a free account you can't access your older videos anymore. It's like a hostage situation and you're forced to pay up. It's crap. @vimeo sucks" @Matjoez October 28, 2019