color palette is the set of colors used by a web page for the background(s), text color(s), border color(s), and link/visited color(s) typically chosen to be both aesthetically pleasing, and accessible, often in an overall light or dark theme.
Tantek Çelik on 2019-05-12 at 2019/Düsseldorf added support for a specific color palette based on a tweet from the @ColorsEffect account about TRON:Legacy colors
- https://twitter.com/ColorsEffect 2019-07-09 suspended :(
- 2018-03-29 The viridis color palettes
Use the color scales in this package to make plots that are pretty, better represent your data, easier to read by those with colorblindness, and print well in grey scale....
package contains four color scales: “Viridis”, the primary choice, and three alternatives with similar properties, “magma”, “plasma”, and “inferno.”
- https://coolors.co/ is nifty for color scheme generation
- https://twitter.com/PalettesCinema it’s back!
- https://mxb.dev/blog/color-theme-switcher/ Color theme switcher
- Happy Hues - Curated colors in context
- Adobe Color Explore
- whocanuse.com - contrast checker with checks for visual impairments
- https://coolors.co/, a color palette generator with options for accessibility including alternates for various versions of colorblindness as well as the ability to generate palettes based on uploaded photos