Jump to navigation Jump to search
multilingual blogging is writing blogposts in multiple languages, but not necessarily translating them into the different languages you speak.
- Pelle Wessman writes in English and Swedish on Voxpelli.com, marking Swedish posts up with a Swedish flag.
- Sebastiaan Andeweg has Seblog.nl mostly in Dutch, but does write English posts from time to time.
- Martijn van der Ven made his first Dutch post on 2017-02-27.
- Sara Jakša writes mostly in English, some Slovenian and random posts in other languages. She makes it possible to filter the posts by language in the archive and category pages.
- SigmundurM has sigmundur.morkore.fo in both English and Faroese.
There is a "Basic Bilingual Plugin" for WordPress