Aaron posts a photo of Sebastiaan and Tantek sees that.
- Tantek sends a tag-of reply to Aaron, notifying that it's Sebastiaan in the photo.
- Aaron has Tantek whitelisted for tagging, and tags Sebastiaan on the photo.
- Tantek and Aaron both send notifications to Sebastiaan, to notify him about the tag request and the update.
Sebastiaan then sees the photo, but doesn't like to be tagged.
- He creates an untag post, in reply to both the photo post and the tag-of post, and notifies both Aaron and Tantek.
- Aaron sees Sebastiaan wants to be untagged, and prioritizes that wish above the tag-of from Tantek, thus deletes the tag.
- Similarly, as a result of receiving the untag post, Tantek deletes the tag-of post.
How to mark up?
untag-of- only delete the tag
delete-of- can also be used for the whole photo (?)
hide the untag request
Since the untag request also links the identity and the photo, it should not be easily discovered and thus be a private post of some kind, e.g. not listed in feeds and at a non-guessable URL. If the other parties abide the request, it can be deleted - once the original tag-post is gone, the tag won't be accidentially recreated.