IndieWebCampSF hack day - Improvements and interoperability indieweb hack session to prepare demos for the W3C social web workshop
A one day event the day before the W3C Social Web Workshop for indiewebcamp community members to improve interoperability of their various implementations in preparation for demos at the workshop.
- When: -
- Where: Mozilla SF first floor common area - when you arrive, tell the receptionist you are there for IndieWebCampSF Hack Day.
- URL: http://indiewebcamp.com/events/2013-08-06-hack-day
Sorted by name:
What Did We Do
Stuff. Here's some of it:
A few IndieWebCamp pages / sections created, in alphabetical order:
- FAQ: How should I markup my blog
- h-as-article (redirect for now, but could likely be expanded)
- h-as-note (redirect for now, but could likely be expanded)
And plain redirects as well (not bothering to list).
Other pages created:
Some microformats specs - CC0+OWFa license updates:
Ben Werdmuller added slides/presentation as a content type to idno.
Aaron Parecki wrote up a spec for IndieAuth (all the delegated/federated good stuff).