Archive of 2014/SF Organizing and Planning.
- Organizers: Amber Case, Ben Werdmüller, Tantek Çelik, Kevin Marks
- Want to help organize? Get in touch with us on IRC!
- Want to help out?
Thanks also to:
- Brian for helping to get the word out
Questions for Organizers
- What is the capacity of the venue?
- How many rooms will we have for sessions at the venue, # of people, projectors? whiteboards?
- Dining Room / 12
- Bay Window / 7
- Couch Area / 9
- Piano Room / 8
- What are we going to do?
- Serious answer: http://indiewebcamp.com/irc/2014-03-05#t1394068109000
- Another answer: kick ass and be awesome.
Put suggestions for Indie Web Camp San Francisco 2014 here.
Put your name here.
get a company to cover lunch each day (see Sponsor section)
divide up roles/responsibilities among organizers/volunteers
do yours and help everyone else with theirs too.
Archive Etherpads from sessions to session wiki pages - create as needed by clicking on red links on 2014/SF/Schedule and 2014/SF#Sessions