Activity Streams 2.0
Activity Streams 2.0 is (AKA Activity Streams Core) an open web standard (W3C Recommendation) and format for communicating a series of user activities across websites, based on prior ActivityStreams community proposals & specifications and developed in the W3C Social Web Working Group.
- Latest published version: https://www.w3.org/TR/activitystreams-core/
- Latest draft: https://w3c.github.io/activitystreams/core/
- AS2 extensions wiki page: https://www.w3.org/wiki/Activity_Streams_extensions
- Unspecified semantics leads to de facto semantics definition by largest implementation(s): https://hachyderm.io/@danderson/109459311884227844
- "Every time the activitystreams core and vocab spec say "we left the semantics of these bytes completely unspecified on purpose", I die a little inside. In practice this seems to mean "today's most popular implementation owns the semantics, and shouldn't feel obligated to document them" :(" @danderson December 5, 2022
- ^ https://hachyderm.io/@firstname.lastname@example.org/109459750261035043