Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article is a stub. You can help the IndieWeb wiki by expanding it.
Laravel is a PHP framework that is used to build IndieWeb websites and tools.
- Aaron Parecki uses Laravel for his website as of 2016-01-30, and several IndieWeb apps such as Aperture, Compass, and Meetable.
- Mark Sutherland uses Laravel for his website as of 2022-04-14
- Inklings-io/laravel-indieauth-client, a package to add IndieAuth as a client
- Inklings-io/laravel-indieauth-tokens, a token endpoint
See also the PHP Libraries, most of which will work in Laravel too.
- 2015-10-07 David Peach has begun planning out a package for easy IndieWeb adoption with Laravel 5.1. Will work as a package includeable through composer.
- 2017-02-21 I have since moved back to WordPress after having lost my server. May attempt at a rebuild at some point soon.
- 2018-01-16 I am now considering the re-building of my website, this time with Laravel 5.5, then import my old posts into it. Mostly to get my head back into coding. Will share what I learn as I learn.
- 2019-07-15 How to add webmentions to a Laravel powered blog
I've recently replaced Disqus comments with webmentions.
- Blade-Component: Webmentions article by Tom Witkowski about a PHP file that loads the webmentions and maps them into three collections - likes, reposts and comments - and a blade file that renders them. (Includes links to other related articles.)