As of 2018-08-13, there is a WordPress plugin available to assist with adding Aperture support to WordPress by auto-registering one's site and adding the appropriate microsub endpoint to one's website header. This prevents one from needing to sign up at https://aperture.p3k.io and manually adding the endpoint. The development version of the plugin is available on GitHub where issues can be filed. This plugin does not add microsub support to WordPress.
Using with Known
- In another browser tab, sign in to Aperture using your Known site. You will be given a html fragment.
- Back in Aperture, it's now possible to add new sources to Channels.
You might have to restart your Microsub reader to pick up on the changes.
Articles about Aperture
- Building an IndieWeb Reader by Aaron Parecki
- An IndieWeb reader: My new home on the internet by Aaron Parecki
- WebSub Part II: Aperture by Daniel Goldsmith
Q: Does Aperture support WebSub?
A: Not yet (as of 2018-05-02).