Daniel Goldsmith is an Indiewebber, living in Cork, Ireland.
Nickname on irc/slack: dgold
My Indieweb Setup
- Main Site using hugo - ascraeus.org
- Microsub Server - greyarea
- Micropub Client - hylozoist
- Patched version of Quill
- Allows me to post book reviews to my site.
- Doesn't actually write the reviews, unfortunately.
- Git Server - ringdown
- Matrix Server - heavymessing
- My personal homeserver for the Matrix chat protocol
- Not really "indie" as such, but certainly an interesting exercise in federation.
- All sites are encrypted using LetsEncrypt
Micropub endpoint for static site generators, written in PHP.
- Currently handles the following indieweb post-types:
- Supports header and form parameter methods of authentication
- Supports creating posts using `x-www-form-urlencoded` syntax
- Supports updating and deleting posts
- Supports JSON syntax and source content query
- Supports replacement and deletion of properties
- As it uses a separate Media Endpoint it provides configuration query
More details on the nanopub page
All code is on GitHub
- Would like to automatically send webmentions on posting new content
- I tend to name my sites after ship names in the Iain M. Banks Culture Series.
- The exception is Ringdown; that is a partial name of a Morthanveld ship in The Hydrogen Sonata, but it refers specifically to the final stage of the merger of two black holes - Inspiral, Coalescence, Ringdown. It seemed a suitable choice for a git repository collector.
-- Daniel Goldsmith 09:00, 26 January 2017 (PST)