Incoming post requests are written to JSON-frontmatter Hugo format and saved to the users content store.
- Currently handles the following indieweb post-types:
- Supports header and form parameter methods of authentication
- Supports creating posts using `x-www-form-urlencoded` syntax
- Supports updating and deleting posts
- Supports JSON syntax and source content query
- Supports replacement and deletion of properties
- As it uses a separate Media Endpoint it provides configuration query
nanopub additionally supports syndication of content to external silos. Currently it provides syndication to Mastodon.
An example is also provided of the script pinging the micro.blog service to update the user's feed.
The code is self-explanatory and documented, and can be adjusted easily to meet different needs.