Incoming post requests are written to JSON-frontmatter Hugo format and saved to the users content store.
- Currently handles the following indieweb post-types:
- Supports header and form parameter methods of authentication
- Supports creating posts using `x-www-form-urlencoded` syntax
- Supports updating and deleting posts
- Supports JSON syntax and source content query
- Supports replacement and deletion of properties
- As it uses a separate Media Endpoint it provides configuration query
An example is also provided of the script pinging the micro.blog service to update the user's feed.
The code is self-explanatory and documented, and can be adjusted easily to meet different needs.