Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kelsey Lindell criticized Threads for the accessibility issues in a post on LinkedIn, then her Instagram account was suspended:
- 2023-07-06 : Kelsey Lindell’s LinkedIn post (archived)
- 2023-07-07 : Kelsey Lindell’s follow-up post (archived)
- Requires sign-in with Instagram identity, and re-use of Instagram username/handle.
- Criticism: 2023-07-06 Zuck’s New Threads Are Lame
- Feature: re-uses block list from Instagram: e.g. in IG prefs UI for list of blocked accounts:
Accounts are blocked on both Instagram and Threads.
- Criticism: 2023-07-06 Facebook's Threads is so depressing / Like a $19 turkey sandwich at an airport
- Criticism: 2023-07-17 We Don’t Need Threads. We Need a Break / It’s the fastest-growing app in history. Its success proves we’re addicted to something we know is bad for us