custom post script
Custom post script is the practice of adding interactivity to individual posts differently from the rest of the site interactivity using custom scripts.
There are at least a few reasons why you may want to support custom post scripts.
- special scripts for UI elements particular to a post.
- special polyfill scripts to render content on a post. e.g. rendering math written in Latex to MathML or HTML+CSS.
No general recommended technique yet. Check examples and try similar approaches.
- Oldest example from (2013-01-06):  imported from original Blogger post .
- Example of math rendering using MathJax is 
- ... add more examples here ...
- ...add more examples here...