Indieweb.me is in this way an IndieWebFarm that encourages its children to live on the indieweb similar to the MotherWiki mission.
The domain "indieweb.me" has been bought at Gandi by User:Christopheducamp.com. The hosting is based in Portugal at masto.host (contact Hugo) for a small plan (100 users max).
Just a very low cost, to see if it “works.” If it works, (that is, if people like mastodon, find that it’s useful, are productive with it,) then the people can think more seriously about operating their own domain, and get started on the indieweb.
I will support and will be focused around my children and their friends. I'll try on small business and artist to drive some workshops.
Not sure I will succeed. Thinking around one to one approach via dinner.
I Feel responsible of maintaining a high level of moderation. Focused to invite people in order to delegate moderation and admin during nights in France.
Currently 7 users. Some could be minor. I feel I have to flooded. And must be quiet now to let the social system go.
The administration is shared with an indieweb member http://jgregorymcverry.com/ and Olivier Auber.
inviter les prolos 2.0, les former et les jeter dehors sur leur propre domaine
(to be discussed and tested)
Confusion w/ indieweb.org
- Warning added : on home page. You can monitor the editorial via a test account dedicated (@FormationXtof linked via moa.party)
- Taked today w/ Patrick Rhone around GTD.No planning, no roadmap.
Description will be refactored. In my GT priority
Hugo and I are interested to implement
- webmentions. To be discussed in the future. I've not the technical skills to help around webmentions. This is a point to explore w/ Nicolas Hoizey (perhaps in Nov.)
- indielogin to be tested
- social pages : designing a system of now page for the instance....
experimental : testing show your inspiration. A workflow : instagram > refactoring my notes in MarsEdit to be cleaned
- A Daily GTD-now page (photo post + note) to share my social design.
- Hoping help from Patrick Rhone via micro.blog
I'll try to sell the idea of a `microblog.indieweb.me` hosted instance to the future governance.
This is my personal domain... I'm not a GodKing. I've failed a lot of times in wikicommunities (mydatalabs, fractalwiki + other experiences to be found on meatball) and does not want to analyze here.
On a personal point of view, I'd be interested to make some R&D around sailing and bipolar disorder.
Currently searching admin to delegate and share any idea with the indieweb community.
... I'm confident to speak with Alex Schroeder and the iwc
my personal wiki (ducamp.me) is reserved for personal and family use. I don't plan to use it for all users. Thinking of small wikis easy to implement.
`wiki.indieweb.me` for admin and moderations to be studied.
Suggested https://communitywiki.org/indieweb.me to open any technical discussion which are out of topic during the seeding phase (welcoming users, be kind...)
Discussion et contact
Sorry for my english. My native language is fr. Really ready to share access for DNS (Gandi) + Mastodon Admin
- micro.blog https://microblog.ducamp.me/2018/09/17/rhoneism-adoptons-et.html (seeding post on Dash Plus System)
- wiki support : https//communitywiki.org/indieweb.me - to speak of governance and strategy. (working language could be english/french)