(Redirected from kylewm)
- Reply chains in Woodwind
- Offload image hosting to another server. Thinking about S3 for kylewm.com and imgix for woodwind.
- Benchmark how many images woodwind is serving right now.
- custom slugs on kylewm.com -- on higher importance/visibility posts, I'd like the option to edit the auto-generated slug (e.g. "rsvp-indieweb-summit-2016").
- preserve timezones on reply contexts and received comments rather than converting everything to P[SD]T
- Write a plugin to show better reply contexts in Known
- Plugin installer & updater for Known
- Recognize mentions that are actually person tags in Known
- Add GitHub support to silo.pub (2016-04-22)
- Accept front-page mentions in Known
- Add /authorship support to mf2util. 2016-04-23
- Simplify authorization in silo.pub so it will automatically register an account the first time you indieauth. 2016-04-22
I archived a bunch of my older itches here. Like a Netflix queue, over time, they'd become a big list of things that I empirically don't want to work on :)
Tools I work on or use and can comment semi-intelligently on.