Jump to navigation Jump to search
The opening IndieWebCamp MIT 2016 session.
IndieWebCamp leaders will lead you through:
- Announce: Welcome to IndieWebCamp MIT 2016!
- Show Squarespace parody video
- Tell brief history:
- Show http://indiewebcamp.com/ home page and principles
- Note explicit decision to focus on
- personal site "scratch your own itch" doers, doing, selfdogfooding, demoing
- Show code-of-conduct, point out organizers to go to in case of anything
- Thanks to our Sponsors
- Note our public IRC channel (and livestream if available)
- Explanation of today (discussion sessions)
- Overview of IndieWebCamp Hack Day:
- hack sessions, lunch, hack sessions, demos
- Demos of what works on your site today
- Intro to how Barcamp sessions are scheduled: write THREE THINGS on a notecard:
- session name,
- your name,
- session #hashtag - used for tagging and etherpad.indiewebcamp.com/hashtag
- Session scheduling!
- Camp leaders call *start your sessions* at start time