IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf Introduction is the opening session of IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf 2019!
IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf organizers will lead you through:
Day 1 Introduction
- Announce: Welcome to the fifth IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf!
- Introduce co-organizers: Aaron Parecki, Jeremy Keith, Joschi Kuphal, Marc Thiele, Tantek Çelik
- Show code-of-conduct, contact an organizer for any reason anything is not awesome
- Photo policy: use red stickers for no, yellow for please ask
- photographer Julie will be taking photos and posting on the wiki and Flickr
- videographer Stefan will be taking video for a documentary
- Tools: IRC/Slack, this wiki, https://etherpad.indieweb.org/2019-Düsseldorf
- Live stream: on by default, if you don't want to be on the live stream, pick seats not visible in the video (e.g. back half of the main room)
- Stickers and pronouns — use the pronoun pins near the stickers!
- Overview of IndieWebCamp Düsseldorf day 1
- Thanks to our Sponsors for making this possible
Barcamp sessions introduction
- Intro to how Barcamp sessions are scheduled: write THREE THINGS on a notecard:
- session name,
- your name,
- session #hashtag - used for tagging and etherpad.indieweb.org/hashtag
- Session scheduling!
- Summit leaders call *start your sessions* at start time
- During sessions, appoint at least one person to take notes in etherpad
Day 2 Introduction
... see separate page