Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Announced 2013-10-18 - just two week notice.
Until 2013-11-01, data export still available after logging in at:
Follow instructions there.
More export URLs:
- See http://www.dopplr.com/account for individual ICS and Atom feeds, under heading "Getting things out of Dopplr").
To export your Dopplr contacts (which are not included in the above data exports)
- Use Firefox to go to http://www.dopplr.com/account/connections
- From the File menu, choose Save Page As...
- Be sure Web Page, complete is selected in the popup
- Save the file locally and you'll get an HTML file and a directory next to it of its resources made locally accessible.
Other pages to consider archiving when logged in:
- http://www.dopplr.com/account/others - people who Dopplr thinks you should have connected with.