Recent cities have that have hosted an IndieWebCamp or series of Homebrew Website Clubs in the past year or two (2018-2019).
Alphabetical: (a map would be nice)
- 🏛 Accra
- Amsterdam (2019 planning)
- 🌮 Austin
- 🦀 Baltimore
- Barnsley (HWC starting 2019-07-18)
- 🐻 Berlin
- 🎪 Brighton
- 🔺 Karlsruhe
- 🎡 London
- Mountain View
- 🌳 New Haven
- 🗽 New York City
- 🏹 Nottingham
- 🏰 Nürnberg
- 🏫 Oxford
- 🌹 Portland
- 🌁 San Francisco
- 🌲 Seattle
- 🐰 Utrecht
Cities that have had events in the past (2017 or earlier, but nothing more recent) and need pages:
Maps would be nice!
- All cities that have hosted HWCs or IWCs (maybe with a count of each on each city?)
- Recent cities (this calendar year or last year)
- All cities in a year (highlight new cities that year)
Timeline charts would be cool too! Designed like rockband member timelines:
- ... Is there a Wikipedia category for bands with timelines of members?
- IndieWebCamps over time, horizontal axis measured by year
- Each new city added as a bar from bottom (closest to timeline base) to top, starting with Portland, etc.
- Cities with one IWC per year drawn as a contiguous line, missing a year shows a gap for that year
- Homebrew Website Clubs / IndieWeb meetups over time, horizontal axis measured by month/year
- Each new city added as a bar from bottom (closest to timeline base) to top, starting with San Francisco, etc.
- Cities with at least one HWC/IWM per month drawn as contiguous line, missing a month shows a gap for that month
Get Data From
Existing templates have at least some of the data: