events/2022-09-07-hwc-europe was an IndieWeb meetup on Zoom held on 2022-09-06.
- When: 2022-09-07
- Archived from: https://etherpad.indieweb.org/2uYu6IcRB17KblpLsVw6
- capjamesg https://jamesg.blog
- Template:yousefamar https://yousefamar.com https://amar.io/memo
- Angelo Gladding https://ragt.ag
- Mark Sutherland https://marksuth.dev
- Niko Abeler https://blog.libove.org
- Tantek Çelik https://tantek.com
- ... add names
- Introductions + welcome
- Organising content
- Some posts can't be organised across time
- Horizontal scrolling w/ structured posts: https://amar.io/memo/
- Use a map as a way to display the content on your website?
- Tag cloud - bigger words for more articles tagged with that word
- is there a mediawiki extension for automatically linking to jargon?
- add custom definitions to commonly used words?
- hover cards for definitions or another page in an iframe / a preview to where the link would take you
- use some language processing techniques to find the most commonly used words
- visibility: public, private, protected - audience tagging
- micropub as a way of posting something
- private posting
- post privately using an indieauth sign in
- create a post then issue a ticket using ticketauth
- prevents you from worrying about signing in to lots of indieweb websites
- http://macaroons.io/ - token that gives you granular access to something
- temperature converter that has an offline version
- maybe jeremy keith's ideas on offline would be useful?
- a good cassis (CASSIS) demo w/ service worker?
- once you have loaded the page, it would not need to access the network ever again
- the whole conversion ui would work without js — using serverside form submissions
- see https://asin.cc/ for a simple computational form example / demo of CASSIS
- writing code that's easier to understand over a long period of time
- development principle used by Tantek Çelik in CASSIS
- use a subset of PHP that is what you are familiar with from using other languages
- ... add notes
https://www.php.net/manual/en/install.fpm.php sudo apt-get install php-fpm +nginx
hgroup HTML tag: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/hgroup