Homebrew Website Club Meetup
• - – Homebrew Website Club broadcast & peer-to-peer meetup & beforehand:
• optional 17:30-18:30 – quiet writing hour for the venues that explicitly have it.
All times are Pacific Time unless otherwise noted in venues.
- San Francisco
- Mozilla San Francisco, 1st floor, 2 Harrison St. (at Embarcadero), San Francisco, CA
- with writing hour from 17:30-18:30!
17:30-18:30 Quiet writing hour before the meetup. Come on by to blog or do other writing quietly.
Homebrew Website Club Meetup: Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy? If so, come on by and join a gathering of people with likeminded interests. Bring your friends that want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project...
Portland 17:30-19:30 Hack Night - Tonight's meetup is a hack night! Come join a group of people building our own websites!
See the Homebrew Website Club Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 1 for a description of the first meeting.
From interesting community developments in the past couple of weeks:
- IndieWebCamp 2015 is only 10 days away!
- custom post style
- custom post script
- de-duplication - Kyle Mahan has cross-POSSE comment de-duplication working!
- Google Reader died two years ago today. Miss it? Why? No? What do you use instead?
- indieevent: https://kylewm.com/2015/06/homebrew-website-club-1
- POSSE: https://www.facebook.com/events/703707653108150/
- indieevent: https://jeena.net/homebrew-website-club-portland
- POSSE: https://www.facebook.com/events/1074229289271298/
Optional RSVP - just show up! You're encouraged to RSVP by any or all of:
- adding your name below (and indicate parenthetically if you're in for writing hour)
- sending an indie RSVP to the respective indie event listed above for your location,
- RSVPing on its POSSE copy on Facebook (also linked above)
Or just show up and say hi! We're a friendly bunch. You may also RSVP after attending.
- Tantek Çelik
- ... add yourself!
Regrets: - if you can't make it (but usually do), feel free to let folks know here:
- Aaron Parecki
Blog posts before the meeting: