Homebrew Website Club Meetup
• - – Homebrew Website Club broadcast & peer-to-peer meetup & beforehand:
• optional 17:30-18:30 – quiet writing hour for the venues that explicitly have it.
All times are Pacific Time unless otherwise noted in venues.
- San Francisco
- Mozilla San Francisco, 1st floor, 2 Harrison St. (at Embarcadero), 1st Floor, San Francisco, CA
- with writing hour from 17:30-18:30!
- Portland meetup has been cancelled this week
- Chicago meetup has been cancelled this week
17:30-18:30 Quiet writing hour before the meetup. Come on by to blog or do other writing quietly.
Homebrew Website Club Meetup: Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy? If so, come on by and join a gathering of people with likeminded interests. Bring your friends that want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project...
See the Homebrew Website Club Newsletter Volume 1 Issue 1 for a description of the first meeting.
- add indieevent...
- ... and POSSE copy
Optional RSVP - just show up! You're encouraged to RSVP by any or all of:
- adding your name below (and indicate parenthetically if you're in for writing hour)
- sending an indie RSVP to the respective indie event listed above for your location,
- RSVPing on its POSSE copy on Facebook (also linked above)
Or just show up and say hi! We're a friendly bunch. You may also RSVP after attending.
Chicago meetup has been cancelled this week
- ... add yourself!
- Proposed topics:
- Slack - slack.indiewebcamp.com
- consuming PuSH - is it practical (e.g. compared to using the Superfeedr proxy)? is it efficient? is it easy enough to recommend for broad indieweb implementation? or should we be studying its use-cases and figure a simpler (e.g. webmention based) alternative instead?
- Kevin's live tweets/notes: http://www.kevinmarks.com/hwc2015-02-25.html
Blog posts before the meeting:
- POSSE copy: on Instagram