Homebrew Website Club Europe/London was an IndieWeb meetup on Zoom held on 2023-09-20.
- Archived from: https://etherpad.indieweb.org/2023-09-20-hwc-europe
Welcome to Homebrew Website Club!
Homebrew Website Club is a growing world-wide network of meetups for everyone who wants to take back their web experience from social media silos, and own their online identities & content, or just want support with blogging!
In the meetup, we will do a round of introductions then open the floor for you to share what they have been work on, what they want to work on, or anything else about the web that is on your mind!
Code of Conduct: code-of-conduct
Chat: discuss (Discord, IRC, and Slack are all bridged; a message in one chat is sent to all platforms)
- Mark Sutherland - https://marksuth.dev
- capjamesg - https://jamesg.blog
- David Somers [omz13]
- David Shanske
- Sara Jakša
- Tantek Çelik
- Angelo Gladding
- Hasan - https://www.hasanhaja.com/
- akalenuk - https://wordsandbuttons.online/
- Add yourself here… (see this for more details)
- IndieWeb Carnival
- Write about a topic chosen by someone in a month
- rel=me links on personal websites
- . Paper code
- akalenuk's amazing post on Fortran: https://wordsandbuttons.online/fortran_is_still_a_thing.html
- James noted he may want to learn Fortran (he has only written two programs in the language so far!)
- https://www.w3.org/community/socialcg/. <-- join the group here
- meeting Friday! https://events.indieweb.org/2023/09/september-2023-swicg-community-meeting-TA731v5tOpFY
- IRC: https://irc.w3.org - irc.w3.org - #social channel
- archives: https://chat.indieweb.org/social
- https://david.shanske.com/indieauth_client/indiepass-app/ - Archive for IndiePass posts, new IndieAuth for WordPress feature.
- PostScript the sourcecode: https://computerhistory.org/blog/postscript-a-digital-printing-press/
- Computerphile Brailsford videos, including videos on document formats: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUTypj9XuPp4YBaHucPvr-zisHwfEGIEq
- Interactive websites
- Words and Buttons provides interactive elements