(Redirected from Tools)
Here are some tools that are helpful for building and debugging an IndieWeb site.
- https://indiewebify.me - test web sign-in, validate h-card and h-entry
- https://webmention.rocks - test and debug your Webmention senders and receivers
- https://micropub.rocks - test and debug your Micropub clients and servers
- https://websub.rocks – test and debug WebSub publishers, subscribers and hubs
- https://microformats.io – intro to mf2 and compare different parser results
- See also: microformats.io
- https://willnorris.github.io/mf2compare/ – compare different parser results
- https://pin13.net/mf2/ - URL and text entry (PHP)
- http://glennjones.net/tools/microformats/ - URL and text entry (Node.js)
- https://mf2py.herokuapp.com/ - URL entry (Python)
- https://kartikprabhu.com/connection/mfparser - text entry (Python)
- http://www.unmung.com/ - URL and text entry (Python); see also unmung
- https://kylewm.com/services/mf2 - URL and text entry (Python)
- https://unrelenting.technology/mf2/ - text entry (Haskell)
- https://microformats-ruby-parser.herokuapp.com/ - URL and text entry (Ruby)
- https://willnorris.com/go/microformats/live - URL and text entry (Go)
- https://beatonma.org/app/microformats-reader - Microformats Reader (Chrome) (Source:Github)
- https://gimme-a-token.5eb.nl/ - helper for obtaining an access token
- http://wiki.zegnat.net/media/token-provider.php (source) is a small tool to complete an IndieAuth flow with a pre-determined token. Useful for testing (local) micropub servers with clients that expect to do full IndieAuth flow for auth.
- selfauth is a single user authorization endpoint written in PHP.
server configuration checks
- Qualys SSL labs – checks HTTPS configuration
- https://ssl.indieweb.org - generate SSL certs for .dev domains for testing locally
- a bunch of Unicode tools is listed on Unicode#Tools
- https://sturdy-backbone.glitch.me/ shows how the authorship algorithm plays out for a given post.
- w3c html validator to diagnose malformed html