Here are some tools that are helpful for building and debugging an IndieWeb site.
- https://indiewebify.me - test web sign-in, validate h-card and h-entry
- https://webmention.rocks - test and debug your Webmention senders and receivers
- https://micropub.rocks - test and debug your Micropub clients and servers
- https://websub.rocks – test and debug WebSub publishers, subscribers and hubs
- https://microformats.io – intro to mf2 and compare different parser results
- See also: microformats.io
- https://willnorris.github.io/mf2compare/ – compare different parser results
- https://pin13.net/mf2/ - URL and text entry (PHP)
- http://glennjones.net/tools/microformats/ - URL and text entry (Node.js)
- https://mf2py.herokuapp.com/ - URL entry (Python)
- https://kartikprabhu.com/connection/mfparser - text entry (Python)
- http://www.unmung.com/ - URL and text entry (Python); see also unmung
- https://kylewm.com/services/mf2 - URL and text entry (Python)
- https://unrelenting.technology/mf2/ - text entry (Haskell)
- https://microformats-ruby-parser.herokuapp.com/ - URL and text entry (Ruby)
- https://willnorris.com/go/microformats/live - URL and text entry (Go)
- https://beatonma.org/app/microformats-reader - Microformats Reader (Chrome) (Source:Github)
- https://gimme-a-token.5eb.nl/ - helper for obtaining an access token
- http://wiki.zegnat.net/media/token-provider.php (source) is a small tool to complete an IndieAuth flow with a pre-determined token. Useful for testing (local) micropub servers with clients that expect to do full IndieAuth flow for auth.
- selfauth is a single user authorization endpoint written in PHP.
server configuration checks
- Qualys SSL labs – checks HTTPS configuration
- https://ssl.indieweb.org - generate SSL certs for .dev domains for testing locally
- a bunch of Unicode tools is listed on Unicode#Tools
- https://sturdy-backbone.glitch.me/ shows how the authorship algorithm plays out for a given post.
- w3c html validator to diagnose malformed html
- Indie Stats, an Indieweb site crawler and MF2 data collection tool.
- granary is a library and REST API that frees you from social network snowflake API and exposes the sweet social data foodstuff inside as HTML and JSON with microformats2, ActivityStreams, JSON Feed, Atom, XML, and more.