Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unmung is a service that turns Atom and RSS feeds into h-feeds.
Hacked for IndieWebUK 2014 by Kevin Marks.
- A tool to turn feeds into h-feeds
- A tool to turn any webpage into mf2 json
- A tool to autolink and embed urls into HTML
- A tool to show indiecards
- A tool to show storycards
- A tool to show JSON as HTML
- A tool to extract JSON from HTML lists
- A tool to make jf2 from mf2
- Mastodon preview - shows previews of a Mastodon instance to give a user an idea of the community prior to joining. Also has a "random" button to allow looking at other instances at random. Also usable as a discovery tool.
If you came here looking for a service or tool to send Webmentions, see:
To use unmung for feeds, go to feed.unmung.com and enter the URL of an Atom or RSS feed, for example Daring Fireball.
You get an h-feed rendition of the feed.
This means you can subscribe to non-microformat feeds using a reader such as shrewdness or Woodwind, eg like this.