- Mike Macgirvin: founder of friendica  and a maintainer of HubZilla
- his HubZilla profile: https://macgirvin.com/channel/mike
- As of 2016-06-21, the development branch has microformats2 h-cards that seem to have been copied from a Friendica Pull Request. HubZilla Commit
- As of 2016-06-23, the development branch has microformats2 h-entries marked up PR
- As of 2017-02-15, an experimental module is available for sending webmentions https://github.com/redmatrix/hubzilla-addons/tree/dev/webmention
- As of 2017-10-22, Bridgy Fed federates IndieWeb replies, likes, and reposts to and from HubZilla via webmention/OStatus.
- Comments, while having their own URL, render nearly identical output html. Thus comment URLs currently have the original post of a thread as the h-entry, not the comment.
- Comments canonical URL are also not on the author's domain, thus could be forged (for microformats consumers)
- Requested Webmention support following W3C REC status, Currently hooks have been added to allow a cron to handle sending webmentions in a plugin. Feature Request Thread
- Very confusing UI / UX. Initial creation of an account asks you to name a channel (you never name your account). You can create multiple channels as well. Finding how to post to the channel is non-obvious. To delete your account you must delete your channel.
- Add yourself...