Jump to navigation Jump to search
Friendica is an open source, federated social platform that aims to federate with many other networks (silo and indie alike).
- Michael Vogel is a Friendica maintainer
- Add yourself...
- As of 2016-06-21, the development branch has threads marked up with microformats2 thanks to Ben Roberts. Pull Request
- There is an open Feature Request for adding IndieAuth support.
- There is an open Feature Request for adding webmention support.
- Comments, while having their own URL, render nearly identical output html. Thus comment URLs currently have the original post of a thread as the h-entry, not the comment.
- Comments canonical URL are also not on the author's domain, thus could be forged (for microformats consumers)
- https://soc.beardyunixer.com/ used be a Friendica install but since 2017-10-08 just says
Apologies but this site is unavailable at the moment. Please try again later.
- #12109 Verify homepage by checking for a rel-me link back to the user profile explaining how their verification process works, powered by rel-me