IndieMark Scanner was a project started by Jacky Alciné to give IndieWeb participants a way to determine exactly where they fall on the scale of marks. It's like https://indiewebify.me/ but more automated. As of April 2022, more discussions around IndieMark has come up and I've Jacky Alciné put this project on hold.
- Web sign-in detection (level 1)
- robots.txt checking (level 1)
Below are some tasks Jacky Alciné has outlined for the project.
- Expand on how-to at https://indiemark.jacky.wtf/
- List out individual steps taken for each mark
- Get to support of scanning of IndieMark Level 1.