Jump to navigation Jump to search
User Interface examples
How to PESETAS
- go to https://www.last.fm/settings/applications and connect to other music sites, like Spotify, and you can collect recent (& future) listens in your Last.fm profile. See more: https://support.last.fm/t/spotify-scrobbling/189
- When you click Connect next to "Spotify Scrobbling", last.fm will retrieve ~5 past days of listens from Spotify and use that information to show "Top Artists", "Top Albums", and "Top Tracks" on your public profile
How to PESOS
How to PESOS your listens from Last.fm to your website:
- LastFMStats is a service for visualising scrobbles/listening history of a specific user account, with downloadable graphs and data; could be be used for PESOS. If you have experiencing using this, please help expand this section.
- 2016-09-05: David Mead found a blog post dated 2016-07-02 about 3rd party open source code for Last.FM RSS feeds. This offers feeds for tracks listened to and loved. Implemented this on my own site (archived) using WPeMatico plugin to pull in the feed and create a Wordpress post.
- 2023-08-10: David's last.fm page is 404 now and includes the note "On December 2nd 2019 I deleted all my content, and started fresh." He has a "listen" tag which may include newer information: https://davidjohnmead.com/tags/listen/