Storytlr is an open-source lifestreaming platform. It automaticaly syndicates content from many social services (twitter, youtube, flickr, etc.) and supports content publishing with syndication to Twitter. Making it a great tool for either a POSSE or a PESOS approach to the indieweb. Other features include Activitystream feed with PuSH support, Webfinger support, microformats support, AtomPub API (experimental), Pingback and more.
You can view an example site at: http://eschnou.com.
Storytlr is an open-source project released under the Apache2 license. It is available in RPM packages and can also easily be deployed from source. Follow this install guide if you want to get started.
Indieweb and FederatedWeb support
- Data formats
- Microformats annoted stream (mf1, mf2, h-atom, etc.)
- Atom feed with activitystream extensions
- Web actions annotations (share/reply)
- PubSubHubBub (producer and consumer)
- OpenID delegation (adding openid2 links in page header)
- Pingback (send and receive)
- AtomPub (publishing API)
- IndieWeb Use cases
- POSSE -> syndicate to twitter
- PESOS -> syndicate from all popular web services, e.g.:
- Federated send/receive of mentions via Pingback
Here is a not exhaustive list of ideas and todos. You can also have a look (and submit) ideas/issues to the project Github https://github.com/storytlr/storytlr/issues.
- Client-side API (Rest/JSON)
- Command line client (I want to easily post status updates from my command line)
- Mobile client (will be Android first)
- Webmention support
- Federated threaded conversations
- Follow other storytlr/indieweb users and consume their data
- Post by email
Current IndieWeb users:
Past IndieWeb users: