Notes archived from: http://etherpad.indiewebcamp.com/indiemark
IndieWeb Summit 2016 - All contributions are CC0 and will be archived on the wiki
- http://yourmom.io (Jennifer)
- Jj @jjdelc http://isgeek.net
- ... add yourself
Overview (did IndieMark Levels summary)
Where are people?
- Tantek.com: level 3, working on level 4
- youmom.io: 4 and 3 in pieces (but IndieAuth is broken)
- willnorris.com: pieces up to level 3. working on fleshing out those levels, not necessarily looking to move to level 4 in the immediate future
- Dark Matter: 2
- isgeek.net: 1
- david.shanske.com 4
- ... lots of level 1
New Features to incorporate into somewhere in there
- Micropub (already in posting UI axis)
- Vouch (sending - which axis? where is sending webmentions?, receiving vouch in "handling responses" axis)
- private posts (support: WordPress, Dark Matter, Known; possibly auth axis)
- public drafts (Falcon, ???)
- consuming IndieAuth (possibly auth axis)
- showing private contact info (via IndieAuth consuming)
- next/prev navigation - can we make it more general
- instead of dictating a particular navigation style (next/prev), could Level 2 simply require some ability to navigate your posts?
- L1 "index navigation" (top-down)
- L2 "inter-post navigation"
- L3 "time-based archives"
- visual presentation as a series of segmented rings like http://rng.io/
http://Indiewebify.me is a good test site for various IndieMark levels
- Salmentions - sending/receiving should go into which axis?