(this section is a stub)
Feedly has common feed reader features:
Does anyone run Feedly on their own server? (is that even possible? if so add to Features list above)
Users — who uses Feedly.com?
Advocacy: we should test whether any of the following are supported (e.g. like Woodwind does!), and if not, ask them to!
- Subscribe to h-feed feeds, including
- Receive WebSub notifications of feed updates
- IndieAuth to sign-in to feedly.com
- Micropub to like or bookmark items in feeds, and have those actions be posted to your own site.
Fails To Handle Atom XHTML titles
See bug report:
- 2015-08-26 appears to be fixed? https://kartikprabhu.com/notes/re-feedly-title-fix
Consider putting this for your Atom title element (inside the entry element) to help encourage users to encourage getting this bug fixed (and stay fixed! live regression tests are a good thing.)
<div class="if-your-feed-reader-displays-this-then-it-is-violating-the-Atom-spec-RFC-4287-section-4.2.14" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
YOUR POST NAME GOES HERE
No Offline Support
Feedly native app on Android (and iOS??) does not load anything when offline. So one cannot read posts even tough they had been previously downloaded.
Home page is js dr
Upon loading it with JS, there's no reason the static logged-out content there couldn't be served directly from the server.
Welcome to Feedly
The content you need to accelerate your research, marketing, and sales
Collapsed whitespace around HTML
gRegor Morrill: I had a friend report that the spaces around links in my feed were being collapsed, and the inline style for a striked-out word did not come through. Testing with Tantek Çelik's feed also shows the collapsed whitespace around links.
- gRegor Morrill reported this on the Feedly Google+ community (original note), but has not heard back as of 2017-02-19
"feedly is over capacity"
"Sorry! Feedly will be back soon. See blog.feedly.com for more information."