- Known has provided a feed in JSON since ???? and a JSON Feed (in development version) since 2017-05-28.
- Format co-creator Manton Reece runs micro.blog and is self-dogfooding. All hosted sites on the platform get
https://your-name.micro.blog/feed.json. Users can also add an external JSON Feed under Account -> Feeds.
- Jeremy Keith is providing JSON feeds for his journal, links, notes, and articles.
- Colin Walker is using the JSON Feed plugin for WordPress for his blog.
- Jonny Barnes is providing JSON feeds for his blog and notes since 2017-06-09
- Matthias Ott is providing JSON feeds for his articles, notes, microblog, and links.
- Daniel Goldsmith is providing JSON feed for his site since 2015-05-17, and posted the code he used to create this in Hugo.
Known adds a
_indieweb extension to the items in the JSON feed. This includes keys like:
type: a string for kinds of posts,
Koype uses the same
_indieweb extension to expose the following on each post:
type: a string representing the kinds of posts
syndication: a list of syndicated copies of this entry.
_koype extension on the main feed:
version: The version of Koype used to serve this feed.
about: A link to Koype's main homepage (not the site's homepage).
Software that supports consuming JSON Feed:
- 2017-06-02 jsonfeed2twitter library by Colin Devroe to tweet links from a JSON Feed 
- 2017-05-29 Breaker podcast app added support for JSON Feed 
- 2017-05-23 Inoreader supports JSON Feed 
- 2017-05-23 NewsBlur supports JSON Feed 
- 2017-05-22 Feedbin supports JSON Feed 
- 2017-05-22 News Explorer v1.6 supports JSON Feed 
- JSON Feed Viewer
- https://feed2json.org - convert RSS/Atom feeds to JSON Feed
- JSON feed plugin for WordPress
- feed file / Atom
- sidefile antipattern
- Megathread JSONFeed issue 49: Thought experiment: using schema.org + JSON-LD instead (unclear if based on real world use-case, or unintentional, but quite effective, trolling and attempt at reigniting RSS/Atom wars of yore)
- 2017-05-17 Announcing JSON Feed
- RSS in JSON