Projects being developed by IndieWeb participants that run in Node.js
- Skein: a static site generator developed by Emma Kuo and running on http://notenoughneon.com since July 2015. It uses html+microformats as its native data store.
- abode: a TypeScript server built by Eddie Hinkle and running on eddiehinkle.com since February 2017. It is currently write-only (it can't read/edit posts) using Jekyll as the front-end platform.
Generally useful libraries being developed by IndieWeb participants that run in Node.js:
- microformat-node: A well developed library is available for use as a building block in indieweb projects for consuming pages with microformats.
- micropub-express: A reusable Micropub endpoint by Pelle Wessman for the Express framework/router. Makes it easy to accept Micropub requests and then do whatever one wants to do with them.
- mf-obj: Developed by by Emma Kuo, Microformat objects are a set of utility classes for working with indieweb posts: Read different kinds of posts, Parse comments and reply contexts as nested objects, Resolve author with the authorship algorithm. Get a list of webmention targets, and Serialize and deserialize from JSON.
- micropub helper: A simple library to help with developing Micropub clients by Grant Richmond