admin in the context of the indieweb refers to the act of and UI for signing-into, installing, configuring, updating, backing up a personal site and anything else that has nothing do with creating or reading the posts themselves.
- Sign-in: RelMeAuth - currently using PHP/OAuth libraries, supporting only Twitter sign-in.
- POSSE (semi-automatic). When new posts are created (via scp updates of static posts storage files), the Falcon UI shows a preview and a one-button UI for creating a POSSE copy on Twitter.
- Sign-in: A simple password login form, as well as IndieAuth login.
- An interface to post notes
- An interface to write and edit artices
- An interface to update the source code from the latest git commit
Screenshots of idno's admin interfaces: