p3k naming convention
The p3k naming convention is to find steampunk-era names that somewhat reflect the functionality of each microservice.
Components of p3k
Main article: p3k#Apps
Collecting ideas for names for future components. Feel free to add things here!
- Almanac - event calendar/aggregator, time & date reference like 
- Calotype - image cache/archive
- Census - an API that wraps the representative h-card (and other related?) libraries, people search engine
- Dirigible - import/export tool (to put your data into so it can fly over the high walls of the silos / walled gardens)
- Engine, Steam, Piston, Boiler - core software that runs aaronparecki.com?
- Gazette, Chronicle (news reader) - planet-style aggregator, could power things like this-week
- Itinerary - an aggregator where you can share your travel plans from your own site, publicly, or for only your friends to see (AKA Dopplr replacement).
- Mechanic - workout/exercise tracking client
- Scribe - archive of external/linked-to posts
- Shoebox - personal media archive
- Telescope - search engine?
- Townhall - wiki