September 24 through October 1, 2021
Posts about the IndieWeb
New Community Members
From IndieWeb Wiki: New User Pages:
Created by Sahil.me on Wednesday and edited 2 more times
User:Thoughtstorms.info view PhilJones
Created by Boffosocko.com on Tuesday
Top New Wiki Pages
From IndieWeb Wiki: New Pages:
Why Brainstorming is a page where we can brainstorm ideas for what content we should include on our /why page, a page of significant importance to those who may be interested in starting a site or joining the IndieWeb.
Created by Jamesg.blog on Friday and edited 5 more times
open search design
Open Search Design is a discussion about ways in which the component pieces of search engines (i.e. crawler, indexer, and web UI) can be developed separately and link together.
Created by Jamesg.blog on Tuesday and edited 3 more times
monorepo is when a software maintainer bundles multiple projects into a single working repository.
Created by capjamesg[d] on Tuesday and edited 2 more times
text/mf2+html is an experimental MIME type for an HTML file with microformats2.
Created by Snarfed.org on Monday and edited 1 more time
Top Edited Wiki Pages
From IndieWeb Wiki: Recent Changes:
- Web 3.0 11 edits by tantek.com, loqi.me and aaronparecki.com
- h-feed 5 edits by david.shanske.com
- blockchain 4 edits by tantek.com and loqi.me
- 2021/Pop-ups/Gardens and Streams II 4 edits by david.shanske.com and boffosocko.com
- holiday theme 4 edits by aaronparecki.com, tantek.com and loqi.me
- HTTPS 3 edits by loqi.me and tantek.com
- Instagram 3 edits by loqi.me and tantek.com
- social media 3 edits by loqi.me and tantek.com
- js;dr 2 edits by loqi.me
- checkin 2 edits by jamesg.blog